Sunday, April 1, 2018

Week Fifty-Six!!! Merry Christmas!!! 12-25-17

Hello family!


I just wanted to tell you a quick Merry Christmas. I'm so, so glad I was able to Skype with you. That meant so much for me. I'm so glad you all had a good Christmas, and that you guys have snow there, too. I'm SO jealous. It's so, so cold here for me, since I'm still pretty used to the heat of Tuguegarao. So I'm just cold, and there's still NO SNOW. I'm so excited that the next time I skype you guys, I will be SUPER close to coming home! Thank you for the very fun Skype call. My comp was jealous, because her family were barely talking on her Skype. She said we were all super loud and crazy, so I was like well, we were just really excited to see each other, and that's just how we are. Sorry I had to go so soon, but I still had a lot of fun skyping you guys. I love and miss you all with all my heart. I will talk to you guys next TUESDAY, which will be MONDAY for you all. Byeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment