Thursday, May 10, 2018

Week Fifty-Seven!!! Happy New Year!!! 1-1-18

The knee needs some help for sure. Sister Hiatt was really concerned about it when she came to stay with us. I also get like random shooting pain down my leg sometimes, and I have lower back pains all the time which she said is probably an issue too, but they can't do anything about it here. So, they just wrote me a prescription for more pain relievers... The area doctor told me to take 400mg of Ibuprofen 3 times a day, 500mg of Paracetamol 3 times a day, and then 50mg of the prescription painkiller 3 times a day... Sister Hiatt just said for me to see if you can deal with it until I go home and then she also said that maybe I should just go home a cycle early. But I told her I didn't want to do that. I wanted to see my mission all the way through, because that's what I came here to do. But I always do little exercises and lots of stretches every morning when I wake up, like pumping the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment