Sunday, April 1, 2018

Week Fifty-Five!!! 12-18-17

Hello family,
I love you all very, very much!! The next time I talk to you guys will be on Christmas so, MERRY CHRISTMAS family!!!(: I am so, so glad that I have this opportunity to spend this Christmas in the Philippines, especially as a missionary. I think back to last year where I spent Christmas in the MTC also as a missionary and I really think about all that has changed in the past year and what I am grateful for this year is the greater love and appreciation that I have for our Savior as I celebrate Christmas compared to last year. I have spent a year learning about our Savior and Redeemer and have been striving every day to be more like him in all ways. I have grown to truly know Him through much study and prayer and service. I have grown a very deep appreciation for the life of our Savior which was spent in selfless service and given so freely for us. I have grown a true appreciation of Christ's Atonement and all it means to me. I understand more the perfect love that our Heavenly Father has for each of us even so that He gave us His only Begotten Son that we might be able to return to His presence one day. I am so grateful to celebrate the birth of our Savior and Redeemer, I am grateful for the opportunity I have had this year to think of Him, learn of Him, and draw closer to Him not just during Christmas time this whole year.

No comments:

Post a Comment