Friday, March 30, 2018

Week Fifty-Four!!! 12-11-17

Okay, so our original schedule was that we have P-Day on Monday which is Christmas, and I was probably gonna Skype then, but now our P-Day is on Tuesday (the 26th). But, I can still Skype you guys on either of those days. A member offered us their laptop to use, so that's sorted out. So I can do it whenever you guys want, I think. ALSO, the next P-Day I have is this coming Saturday (not Monday), so I will be e-mailing you again this week on Saturday and not Monday. It's because transfer day has to be earlier next week, and it's hard for those going home to go through the airports when it is Christmas weekend. So transfer day is on Monday, and P-Day will be on Saturday, instead. Then after that, my P-Day will be on Tuesday for two weeks in a row, because Christmas and New Year's are both on a Monday, so we need to go out and work instead on those days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment