Thursday, March 29, 2018

Week Fifty-Two!!! (One Year!) 11-27-17

Hi, Friends!

On Wednesday we got to go to Cauayan and the mission home because I had I an STL training so we got to go there with all the new leaders in the mission and it was a really cool training. I learned a lot about our duties and responsibilities and how to fulfill our callings and magnify them to the best of our abilities. Then the next day, since Sister Gadd is going home soon she had a meeting for the departing missionaries so we just stayed in Cauayan. Which was fun, because Wednesday and Thursday I just got to go on splits with Sister Mcallister who is one of the STL's in Cauayan, and also one of my favorite sisters in the mission. So we got to work together, which was so, so fun. Then on Thursday night, we got home to Bayombong. Then Friday, we had our exchanges with the other bambang sisters and I got to go on splits with Sister Tanedo who is Sister Fookz's other anak and I just really love her. So we had so, so much fun working together too. But then I got sick and so I haven't been able to work on Saturday or Sunday, but I was at least feeling well enough on Sunday morning to go to church. Then Sunday night the APs called us and they told us that in our zone conference that we have this week (on Wednesday), President Hiatt has chosen me and Sister Gadd to give one of the lessons for everyone. So I'm really excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment