Thursday, March 29, 2018

Week Fifty-One!!! 11-20-17

Hello, Friends!

Guess what?? I got to go on a trip to Bambang this week! Yes, it was so funny. My companion actually planned it, because we have to do splits with all the sisters under our stewardship and then she was like we should go to their area and help them because they arent doing super great yet and I was like okay sure and then I told the sisters to tell President Marlon that we would come over for dinner but I didn't really know the sisters there yet other than Sister Tanedo, Sister Fookz's other trainee, so I wasn't sure if I had to be super serious around them. Plus those sisters' area was a little farther and not where all my friends are, so I didn't think I would get to see anyone. But then after we finished comp study, the sister I was splitting with just looked at me and was like guess what. And I was like, what? And she was like, we all already planned it, we are gonna go get lunch with the San Miguel family, and then just go see everyone today before we go out to our area to work. So it was so much fun!!! Have a very happy Thanksgiving! And Happy Birthday, Dad!!! I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment