Thursday, March 29, 2018

Week Fifty!!! 11-13-17

Hello family!!! I got called to be a Sister Training Leader in Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya!!! That also means I am back in a place with very slow internet which means my pictures I'm sending right now are taking FOREVER to load. We're not having a lot of success at the moment, which makes me really miss Enrile. My companion is Sister Gadd. She's full American from Utah so I have yet again another foreigner companion. She's very nice, but she's trying to be very in charge. I'm just trying to be nice and respect her as my senior companion, but she doesn't really know how to lead an area like me and Sister Capa do. I'm just gonna be patient, though, because she goes home at the end of January. I am already very close with some of the RM sisters in the ward, we went on splits and I went with 2 of them yesterday after church and now we are very close. They were very nice to me here on my birthday, too! This will either be my last area or I have one more after this one. The time will go by SO FAST, which is good because I really miss all my little friends!!! Don't worry about sending anything like Peanut Butter to Sister Capa, because we have things like that here at Savemore. She'll be okay, I'll be okay, but I miss you guys lots! I love you, family!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment