Monday, November 20, 2017

Week Fourty-Nine!!! Happy 21st Birthday! 11-6-17

Hi, friends!

This week was really a good one, all three of our baptisms we had planned ended up going through, and so it was such a nice weekend for us. It has been raining almost non-stop for most of the week, especially this last weekend, so work has been going a little bit slower. But it's still going pretty well. We just found a few new people to teach and we are so, so, SO excited about them because they have so much potential and desire. This week is also transfer week, which means I will probably be leaving the area and leaving my anak to lead here. I'm super proud of Sister Capa and how much she has learned and grown over her time with me. I am so excited for all she will continue to accomplish. She finished her first 12 weeks of training in the field with 9 baptisms, I'm so, so proud of her. I am sad that I will probably be leaving Wednesday morning, I never would have thought that I would be this sad to leave Enrile. But honestly, I love this place with all of my heart, I am so grateful for everyone I met here and all those I have taught here and all the friends I have here now. I'm going to miss them a lot, for sure. But I am excited to go somewhere new, wherever the Lord needs me to go, and continue to labor in His vineyard. I love this work so much and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday this year than in helping our brothers and sisters here in the Philippines to learn the way for them to return to our Father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment