Sunday, October 1, 2017

Week Thirty-Six!!! 8-7-17

Hello friends!!!
We just had interviews with President and Sister Hiatt on Friday, President Hiatt just realized that I've had 3 foreigner companions in a row, AND I probably won't be leaving this area, hahahahaha. Sisters usually stay in this area for a LONG time. They have had like 5 sisters in the last year who have stayed here for 9 months. Me and President Hiatt where telling some other missionaries a story about this one time in Bambang where I told him to just send me back there ahhahaah. I miss seafood other than just fish... It's not really easy to find around here. I can kinda walk okay, I still have a limp though, so little kids make fun of me now when I walk. The doctor said somehow the stitches are supposed to dissolve(???) so I don't have any follow up appointments or anything. Still freaking hurts to walk and I cant bend my knee all the way. Fiesta in the Burrangay where we live is over, but there is another one coming up soon, which is also in one of our areas so we'll see how things go. There were supposed to be 2 baptisms this week, but, because of fiesta in the town this week they didn't get their interviews done so they have to wait until the 19th now which is kind of a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment