Monday, September 11, 2017

Week Thirty-Five!!! 7-31-17

Hello family! I'm very blessed this week. Last week I couldn't get out of bed, but today, I can walk around (with a weird limp) without my crutches. What a blessing. This last week we had the opportunity on Tuesday to be able to travel to Ilagan (about 2 hours away from Tugue) for zone conference. It was really a blessing that I was feeling well enough to be able to attend. It was a really good zone conference, super spiritually uplifting and I'm excited to apply all the things that I have learned into my work. The whole time we were at the hospitals last week, I had doctors and nurses telling me about how "lucky" I was with everything that happened. They might think I'm lucky, but I know it's because I was blessed and watched over by the Lord. If just a couple things happened slightly differently than they did I would be having a really rough recovery right now. In such small ways the Lord put His hand into my life and truly protected me. if I had been sitting differently on that tricycle, my arm definitely would have been broken. If we were hit just half an inch to the right, my leg would have been broken. And if I had been wearing a shorter or thinner skirt, my leg would have gotten infected very quickly. The Lord really did protect me in every way so that I was not seriously hurt. How truly blessed and favored of the Lord I am. Being a missionary is hard. sobrang mahirap talaga. but I know that I'm blessed to be here, and I'm blessed to be the person that the Lord is helping me become.

No comments:

Post a Comment