Sunday, October 8, 2017

Week Thirty-Nine!!! 8-28-17

Hello, friends and family!!!

I am so proud of my anak, she had her first baptism this week, we have another one this next week, and another one coming up within the next few weeks. I love sister capa shes my freaking favorite, everyone already says she is like a mini me. im lucky that she really really likes american food because i always just make her french toast for breakfast every morning haha. me and her have a lot of fun and we work really really well together. I have not gotten the package yet family, anaks training is going really well shes a great great missionary who understands her purpose so its not hard to teach her. We are currently having some problems getting along with our kabahay. but we just ignore them and only hang out with eachother. ill send you a video we made talking about the situation once it downloads but overall we had a really good week! I love you friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment