Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week Fourty!!! 9-4-17

Hello, family!!! 

Thank you so much for the package!!! I ate the Green Pea & Ham soup with my companion for dinner and she really liked it! She says she loves American food, hahahaha! Her favorite American food is steak with mashed potatoes, haha. I wish I could have gone to the fair with you guys! I miss going to the fair, but I know that I will be able to go with you guys next year! This week hasn't been very easy, with interviews with President and Sister Hiatt. But I just got to stay strong, and stay true. OH MY GOODNESS FAMILY YES I FORGOT TO MENTION IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS HERE NOW SO AT THE BAPTISM WE SUNG CHRISTMAS SONGS!!! IT MADE ME SO HAPPY! Sorry it took so long for me to write to you. We had to go to a different net shop, and we got a little lost, and it's a little hot, but we are here now, so yay. I'm happy to hear that Auston and Nika are doing well after being back in school. Just keep working hard!!! I love you guys, and I miss you guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment