Sunday, October 8, 2017

Week Thirty-Eight!!! 8-21-17

HELLO FAMILY!!!

 I love my new companion, she's my best friend. I miss Jordyn, and Chloe, and all the little Sunbeams in your class. Tell them I said hi!!! Anyway, my new companion is super excited to work, super funny, and she makes me so happy to be her trainer! Her name is Sister Capa, and she's from Zambales, Philippines (I'm the only foreigner in my sector again, hahahah). She said she is going to tell her family to build me a nipa hut on their land for me to stay when I come back, because she really likes me, haha! It's starting to cool down, which makes me VERY happy. I still haven't got your package yet, but I am really looking forward to it. I took my companion to get a pedicure, so that was what we did today for fun, haha. My scars are healing up okay, so don't worry about me! 

I love you, friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment