Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week Fourty-Two!!! 9-18-17

Hello, family!!! This week we had a Zone Activity, and we have a Zone Conference tomorrow. It's about Family History, so we'll probably talk about how we can help our converts and less actives with their Family History, so they can go to the Temple. I can't believe Spencer's already home from his mission! I guess that means that I'll be home before I know it, hahaha! My scars are healing up really well, but I still can't walk very straight, which means I can't run. Too bad too, because my converts really want to go jogging with us in the mornings for exercise. It makes me really happy to hear that Nika's doing well in Orchestra, and Auston's doing well in Debate. I miss my little friends and all the places we would go to. I can't wait to have so much fun with them when I'm home. I love you guys so, so much, and I miss you guys so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment