Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week Fourty-One!!! 9-11-17

Happy early Birthday Mom!!! 

I love you so, so much, and I miss you so much. Next year I will get to celebrate your birthday with you and we will go to all the shoe sales at Dillards, and DSW, and everywhere else! I'm so grateful for you, Mom, and all that you have helped me become in this life. I miss all of our lunch dates at Olive Garden, or Costa Vida, or wherever else we used to go together. I am so grateful for the faith that you've had in me my whole life, and for all the things that you knew I would be able to accomplish. I'm so grateful for all the little things that you've done for me throughout my whole life and I miss you more than words can say. I am so grateful for the example you have set for me in my life and all the things you have pushed me to do. I'm grateful for your support for me through all my decisions in life especially right now while I am serving. Thank you for all the constant love and support that you give me, I wouldn't be able to be here if it wasn't for that. I love you so, so much, Mom, and I am so excited to celebrate your birthday with you next year. But for this year, I hope you have the most wonderful birthday this week in the whole world!!! 

Love, Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment