Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week Fourty-Three!!! 9-25-17

Hello, family!!! 

We have our transfer week this week, but I can't be transferred, because I am still training Sister Capa. So I have at least 6 more weeks here in Enrile. This week was so, so good! We found the best little family to teach ever, and we are SO excited for each of them. This last week, we had our zone conference, so we all crammed ourselves into one van and commuted the 2 hours to get there. Picture this. One van. 18 missionaries. Let's just say it was intense, hahaha. But as always, it was really fun. We learned a lot at the zone conference, too. Sister Hiatt gave a great talk about Family History, and it really motivated me to continue to work on our Family History. Especially our family here in the Philippines so let me know, Mom, if you find out any new information so I can keep updating our FamilySearch page. One Saturday, we had another baptism, which was really exciting for us, especially for Sister Capa, because she was here when we found this investigator. We love Brother Carl so, so much. His mom works abroad, but she's glad we have been teaching Carl and even his dad (they aren't super close, and he used to be really against Carl joining the church). But now he is spiritually growing close to me and Sister Capa, and he talks to us and is very, very nice. So Carl really hopes that we will be able to teach him as well soon. On Saturday before the baptism, we had our ward's family week celebration, and it was actually super funny. Other wards were all serious about their family week, but our ward just did games and dancing and food, and it was super fun. I'll send you guys pictures of me and my anak. Everyone loved our outfits, haha. And then this morning, we went and visited Callao Caves. They're SUPER cool caves that are in one of the other sisters' area across Tuguegarao. We went with a bunch of our youth, recent converts and investigators, and it was so, so fun!! But now I am super, super tired. I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment