Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week Fourty-Four!!! 10-2-17

Hello, friends!!!

I'm doing super, super well. We had our interviews with President and Sister Hiatt last week, and they both were super impressed with how well me and Sister Capa are doing. So we are super proud of ourselves. She opened up our planners to suggest what we could improve on, but then told us that we already have perfect planners, and she can tell that we aren't just planning, but following through with our plans, too, because she can clearly see our success. This last week, we planned to gain 4 new baptismal dates, 8 people at Church, and then 16 new investigators for the week. And we achieved all of our goals! We are excited to continue to grow in our goals this week, and this week we are hoping to aim even higher. The best news is now Sister Escalante is here in Tuguegarao, and in our district, and it's her very last cycle before she goes home. So I am so happy I get to see her and be around her before she goes home. Even better news, though, is that Sister Fukofuka just got called to be the new STL here in Tuguegarao, so my best friend is back! We were so excited that me and her planned a zone activity this morning, so that we could hang out hahaha! I missed her a whole lot, and I'm so glad shes back here in Tugue with me now. Her other anak in Bambang, my kapatid, is training now as well, so our family in the mission is getting big now.  So we are SO happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment