Monday, July 31, 2017

Week Thirty-Three!!! I got into an accident... BUT I'M OKAY!!!

Mom. I'm late to e-mail, because I can't walk. We are staying with our STL's and had to wait for them to bring me a laptop. We had a tricycle accident yesterday, and I had to go to the Emergency Room. I don't have a lot of time to talk right now, but I am okay. I'm recovering. Tomorrow we have a Zone Conference I am going to, so that I will see President and Sister Hiatt. We will try to go e-mail on Wednesday when we go back to our area, and I will tell you more. Try to add and talk to sister Heidi Ramos on Facebook. She is from the ward, and her family stayed with us in the hospital. They then took me to a better hospital when the first hospital wouldn't help me, and then they took us home. The Ramos family is our favorite family in the ward, so try and see if you can add sister Heidi, and she will try to tell you what happened. I'll try to write a longer e-mail after I send this one, and tell you everything. But this laptop is very slow. I love you very much, family. I am very blessed to be okay. Please pray for a fast recovery for me. I am having a hard time talaga


 

No comments:

Post a Comment