Monday, June 26, 2017

Week Twenty-Three! Mother's Day Call!!!

Hi family, 

Happy Mother's Day! I am really glad I was able to talk to you guys today. It was really nice for me. I am so grateful to kuya eron and Ate Rachelle for their continual kindness towards us, whenever we need anything. They really are my family here, so I will be so sad to eventually leave. I told them I am definitely going to convince President that I need to go to their temple sealing next year right before I go home, haha. Concerning my health, I'm okay, and I will continue to do all I can to always be in good health. So it will all be okay, I am starting to feel better, and I will continually get my condition checked and worked on. I miss you guys lots, and hope you all have a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment