Monday, May 28, 2018

Week Sixty-Two!!! 2-5-18

Hello friends, guess what! I got a new companion this week! ITS ANOTHER FREAKING FOREIGNER WHAT THE HECK. Her name is Sister Pace, and she's like my newest best friend. She's one cycle behind me, and a new STL, so I'm basically training her to be an STL while I'm an STL. She's from Utah, and we are like bestest buds. ​We are like super on the same page with everything, plus we are both really strong-willed, so we will get a lot done haha! We went to Cauayan last week for a meeting with all the other leaders too, but me and Sister Pace had a lot of good ideas, so we were like being super assertive and President Hiatt made all these jokes about how "some missionaries are a lot more strong-willed than others" and everyone knew he was talking about us two. So it was really funny. ME AND SISTER PACE FOUND THE COOLEST OLD  WOMAN WHO GAVE HERSELF A BAPTISMAL DATE AND THEN CAME TO CHURCH WITH  US AND SHE ALREADY HAS SO MANY FRIENDS SO SHE DEFINITELY IS GONNA GET BAPTIZED AND WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! We are doing lots of cool stuff now. Next week we might be going on a trip with our branch to see the waterfalls, I think. I have to go soon, so bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment