Monday, May 21, 2018

Week Sixty!!! 1-22-18

Hi, friends!! So really quick about my week, I got to go to Bambang last Monday to hike and then we got to go back that night as well because Sister Nida from Bambang is helping me with some physical therapy for my back pains as well as for my leg. So then President Butay, his wife, and Macko drove us home, and President Butay gave me this jacket that has Nueva Viscaya's colors, haha! So you can see me wearing it in pictures I'll send. Then we had splits with the other two sets of sisters from our zone which was really fun, especially because one of the sisters that I particularly love from our zone is Sister Salde and she is actually from Bacolod, so she always plans for when I will come visit her after our missions, haha. President and Sister Hiatt also came and attended our branch which was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment