Friday, May 18, 2018

Week Fifty-Nine!!! 1-15-18

Hello, friends! How are you this week? This last week was good, last Monday we went hiking at a shrine in our area which was fun so for this week. Earlier this morning we went with our other sisters that we are over as well as with some people in our branch to Bambang for a hike to the cross that we used to hike to when I was assigned in Bambang haha so that was really fun. On Tuesday last week we had our interviews with President and Sister Hiatt which was cool, and I learned a lot from them because they were able to give us some help and instructions for our area which wasn't doing very well before. Then we were able to have splits with 2 sets of our sisters on Wednesday and Friday. So it was really fun to work with them and learn with them in our area in Bayombong. I'm really grateful for them and the fun we all have together because one set of sisters that we have out in Almaguer I was kabahay with in Enrile that I liked so it's fun to be around her again. And then we got to have our other splits with the Bambang sisters, and me and them are just best buds so it was fun to be able to hang out with them as well. It was really fun this morning too because after we were done hiking we needed to find someone to cook the food that one of our members brought, so we went back into town and then I ran into one of the nanays here who I love and she invited us over to eat at their house so we got to go there which was so fun for me haha I still love Bambang with all my heart, and everyone who was with us was laughing at me because they said I know absolutely everyone here and everyone knows me as well, even though it was almost exactly a year ago that I first got here haha

No comments:

Post a Comment