Monday, June 26, 2017

Week Twenty-Six!!!

Hi, friends!

Well... The work is super hard here, actually. I'll send you a pic of all my area consists of​ (lots and LOTS of bukid, which is farmland). ​THAT IS ALL THERE IS HERE!! We are an hour away from Tuguegarao City. Clear in the bukid (farm land). Our farthest proselyting area is over an hour car ride from our house. ​So there's this family, the Binarao family. They are all recent converts, and their house is in our farthest area. But, I like them the best so far out of everyone in the ward (don't tell anyone, haha). They already found me on Facebook, apparently, haha! They are really, really nice, and their little daughters are hilarious! Did I mention that our ward meets at a meeting house in the middle of a little, teeny grove? Hahah, it's a ward (not a branch), but we don't have a chapel yet, here in Enrile. The closest chapel is in Tugue City, which again, is an hour away BY CAR.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIKA!! TODAY IS JUNE 5 FOR ME, SO IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU TEENAGER! I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!! 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOM AND DAD!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment