Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Week Sixty-Five!!! 2-26-18

Happy birthday to my favorite little brother in the whole entire world. I love you so, so much. You're 16 now (right?) which is way too old BUT you'll always be my little brother to me. I miss you and all the fun things we would do together. I miss driving you and your little friends around and laughing at all the weird things that you say. I miss you so, so much, I'm so glad that we are so close. You have to wait until I come home before you are allowed to date any girls. And then even if you date girls I have to meet them all first and make sure that they are good ones. I love you lots and lots. Keep pushing yourself in school and doing well. I know that it will pay off for you. I hope you have the very best day ever I am so sad that I don't get to be with you on your birthday this year but I will make it up to you when I get home. Thank you for being the best little brother ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment